Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Paragraphs

Hi ladies of Writing Ia. Please write your paragraphs from Activity 24 in the textbook below. Please write your name at the end of your post! Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. My favorite food is sushi. It's from Japan.You prepare sashimi,nori and shari, sushi rice.You make sushi. I like sushi because it's very delisious.

    K.Tokimoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite food is Sushi.It comes from Japan.The ingredients are simple,fishes,rices and wasabi.I love wasabi.I don't know how to prepare this food.We can usually eat it in restaurants.I like this food because I like both fishes and rices.

    N.Adachi

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite food is chocolate.This food comes from Mexico.This food is made from cacao.You prepare this food by roasting, breaking,and melting cacao beans.Then add sugar.It is chocolate.I lile chocolate because it is delicious.

    Yuri Yokoyama

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite food is Japanese curry. Japanese curry comes from Japan. There are lots of ingredients in Japanese curry, such as a beef,a carrot, a onion, a potato and a curry powder. You prepare this food by cutting a beef, a carrot, a onion and potato. Then boil them and put in a curry powder. I like Japanese curry because I like spicy food very much.

    Yuma Takaneka

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite food is pasta.Pasta comes from Italy.There are lots of ingredients in pasta,such as water, flour, sauce, butter, egg, meat.You prepare this food by boiling pasta. I like pasta because I like flour and many kinds of ingredients.

    Posted by asuka.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite food is sukiyaki.Sukiyaki is Japanese food. Ingredients are beaf, tofu, spring onion, napa cabbage. Prepares are sugar and soy sauce. I like it very much because I can eat it with many people. Most Japanese people like sukiyaki. And I think it is one of popular Japanese food in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite food is sushi. Sushi comes from Japan. Sushi ingredients are rice and vinegar and fish.You prepare this food by pressing a piece of sushi into shape. I like sushi because sushi is the symbol of Japan!

    Posted by mikuna.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite food is sushi. This food comes from Japan. The ingredients are fish, soysauce, and vinegar rice. I prepare it by making rice and cutting sashimi,raw fish. I stick rice with sashimi. Sushi is the best delicious food for me. I like sashimi because it is very delicious! Especially, I like salmon!


    Yuki


    Yuki

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite food is Croquette. Croquette comes from Frans. There are a lot of ingredients in Croquette, such as potatos, minced meat, onion, and bread crumbs. I prepare this food by boiled potatos, minced meat, mince an onion, oil, and bread crumbs.
    Then give potatos a good boil and mash. Next fry minced meat and mince an onion. Mix potaos, onion, and meat. Then it make into a bool and coat. Next it fry with frying pan. I like Croquette because I like potatos and fry.

    Hana Kajiwara

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite food is hamburger steak.This food comes from the U.S.There are a lot of ingredients in hamburger steak,such as meat and onions.You cut onions and mix them with meat.Then I put the mixture into the frying pan.You cook it for about twenty minutes. Finaly,you put it on dishes.It's delicious!

    Karin Ihoroi

    ReplyDelete