Hello there Writing Ib students! Now that you have completed the chart for your "I am from" poems. Please write your poems and post them to the blog. You can read my "I am from" poem below.
I am from reading, writing, and watching movies,
And I am from apples, laptop computers, and the TV.
I am from hills, flowers, and beautiful houses,
And I am from talking with my friends and going for walks late at night.
I am from Brenda, Ken, Demetria, Cameron, Nanette, Jamathan, and Doug,
And I am from seedless red grapes, iced lemon cookies, and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
I am from English, social studies, history, and drama,
And I am from R&B music, and fantasy novels and movies.
I am from Boulder, Fort Collins, Yamagata, and Kobe,
But most of all, I am from love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am from reading and watching movies.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from elementary school.
I am from charllie and chocolate factory.
And I am from french fries.
I am from the computer and the desk.
But most of all,I am from friendship and truth.
Konatsu
I am from shopping and watching movies,
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from tamagoboro and chupetto.
I am from shopping and trip,
And I am from shopping and karaoke with my friends .
I am from pop music and music program,
And I am from shopping and trip.
sao
I am from eating,and listening to music.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from English,and Math.
I am from The beatles,and Beyonce.
And I am from candy,and fish.
I am from books,and beds.
And I am from schools,and stores.
But most of all,I am from kindness.
MEGUMI
I am from reading and watching movies.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from Mayumi, Azusa and Sayaka.
I am from badminton and basketboll.
And I am from calligraphy and badminton.
I am from shopping and trvering.
And I am from Harry potter and spider man.
I am from desks and many books.
And I am from Fukuoka and Takasago.
But mosy of all, I am kindness.
Mizuki
I am from the bath and the TV.
ReplyDeleteI am from the park and Japan toy museum.
I am from tennis and ski.
I am from saving and kindness.
I am from going to sea and talking.
I am from apple and race cake.
I am from shopping and calling friends.
I am from eating cake in Christmas and curfew at 6:00 p.m.
But most of all,I am from love.
Natsumi
I am from talking with my friends and listening to musics.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from cake,cookie and parfait.
I am from tennis and basketball.
And I am from going shopping and watching movie.
I am from English and Music.
And I am from Kakogawa and Kobe.
But most of all,I am from love.
seira
I am from shopping and watching movies,
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from tamagoboro and chupetto.
I am from shopping and trip,
And I am from shopping and karaoke with my friends .
I am from pop music and music program,
And I am from shopping and trip.
But most of all,I am from love.
sao
I am from shopping and watching DVD.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from desk and bed and TV and Piano.
I am from fish.
ANd I am from badminton.
I am from English.
And I am from High School Musical.
But most ofall,I am from Kindness.
Nao
I am from badminton,volleyball,
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from fish and apples.
I am from parks and markets,
And I am from shopping with my friends and talking at night.
I am from Ayaka,Rika,
And I am from flowers and smiles.
I am from watching TV and listening to musics,
And I am from trip vacations and shopping.
I am from Himeji,and I am from Hyogo,
But most of all, I am from love.
yuki
I am from soccer,tennis and beseboll,
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from cakes and oranges ,and hamburgers.
I am from parks,bus stops,and super markets,
And I am from shopping with my friends and taiking at night.
I am from my brothers,my parents,and my teachers,
And I am from Takatori and Kobe,
But most of all, I am from love.
Aya
I am from shopping and listening to music,
ReplyDeleteAnd I am from desks, the TV and computer.
I am from a ponds, parks and supermarkets,
And I am from talking with my friends and shopping on holidays.
I am from strawberries and candy,
And I am from Japanese, mathematics and English.
I am from a comedy program and jazz,
And I am from Kakogawa.
But most of all, I am from love.
Rika