I am intuitive, generous, irritable, moody, and introspective. I'm a good listener, and I enjoy talking with people. Spending time with family and friends is crucial to my happiness. If I were independently wealthy, I would travel to different countries at least twice a year, but as I am not, I would like to travel to at least three different places in the world in my lifetime.
Hi!This is Yurie and Rika. A man was walking down the street. Suddenly,he saw a pig! He asked a police officer,"What should I do with this pig?" "Take him to the supermarket,"said the police officer. "OK,"said the man. The police officer saw the man again in the midnight. The pig was in his bicycle. "I told you to take the pig to the supermarket!"said the surprised police officer. "I did,"said the man. "We had a wonderful time! Now I'm taking him to the restaurant."
Hi!This is Megumi and Nao and Konatu. A man was walking down the street. Suddenly,He saw a kangaroo! He asked a police officer,"what this koala? "Take him to the restrant,said the police officer. "OK,"said the man. The police officer saw the man again in the aternoon. The kangaroo was in his car. "I told you to take the koara to the restrant!"said the suprised porice officer. "I did,"said the man."We had a wonderful time! Now I'm takin him to the movies.
Hi!This is Seira and Natsumi. We were walking shopping center. Suddenly,we saw a crocodile! We asked a police officer,"What should we do with this crocodile?" "Take us to the Amazon River,"said the police officer. "OK,"said we. The police officer saw us again the year. The crocodile died while we took him to the Amazon River.
Hi! This is sao and water. A man was walking down the street.Suddenly, he saw a kangaroo! He asked a police officer,"What should I do with his mother? "Take him Japanese style-hotel. "OK." said the man. The police officer saw the man again middnight. The kangroo was his mother. I told you to take the kangroo Sydney!" said the suprised police officer. "I did said the man. "We had a wondaful time! Now I'm taking him the library.
Hi!This is Yuki and Ayaka. A man was walking down the mountain. Suddenly,he saw a cow! He asked a police officer,"What should I do whis this cow?" "Take him to the Yakiniku shop,"said the police officer. "OK,"said the man. The police officer saw the man again in the evening. The cow was in his helicopter. "I told you to take the cow to the Yakiniku shop!"said the surprised police officer. "I did,"said the man. "We had a wonderful time!Now I'm taking him to the Green land."
Hi! This is L'Shawn. Here is my funny story. A Post Card from Italy
Dear Konatsu, Hi! How are you? I'm having a beautiful time on vacation. I'm here with my dog and computer. Every day we go to the baseball and walk. I'm taking bike lessons, and now I can like very firstly. For lunch, we go to a local house and eat delicious books. Last night, we went to a terrible dance show. The dancers were all happy and they danced quickly. I'll see you slowly. Your friend, L'Shawn
Dear water, Hi!How are you? I'm having a happy time on vacation.I'm here with my book and chair. Every day we go to the telephone and did. I'm talking person lessons,and now I can want very loudly. For lunch, we go to a local compter and each delicious bags. Last night, we want to a pretty dance show. The dancers were all sad and they danced sometimes. I'll see you yesterday. Your friend, Ishihara
Hi, this is Mizuki.Here is my funny story. My Favorite Sport My favorite is soccer. In England, it's a sad sport to learn, and it's terrible,too. You run soccer with an angry white and black monkey. You also have to wear long shoes. You have to run quietly and kick useful to be a good soccer panda. I used to say soccer in high school. I wasn't a very lovely player at first, but later I was the monse of the team ! Someday I hope to play as happily as Kasuga. He is talking soccer on a funny team.
My Favorite Sport My favorite sport is soccer.In England,it's called cat.It's an exciting sport to learn,and it's beautiful,too.You read soccer with a terrible white and black dog.You also have to wear red shoes.You have to run hardly and kick carefully to be a good pen.I used to run soccer in high school.I wasn't a very useful player at first,but later I was the book of the team! Someday I hope to play as sometimes as Fukuko.She write soccer on a great team.
Hi!This is Seira.Here is my funny story. A Postcard from Park
Dear Natsumi, Hi!How are you?I'm having a big time on vacation.I'm here with my book and my computer.Every day we go to the umbrella and play.I'm taking notebook lessons,and now I can read very quietly.For lunch,we go to a local doctor and each delicious sisters.Last night,we went to a long dance show.The dancers were all beautiful and they danced slowly. I'll see you hardly. Your friend, L'Shawn
My Favorite Sport My favorite sport is soccer. In england,it's called attention. It's an enjoy sport to learn,and it's happy too. You plaied soccer with a funny white and black officer. You also have to wear useful shies. You have to run carefully and kick sadlly to be a good soccer emotion. I used to replied soccer in higt school. I wasn't a very emphatic player at first,but later I was the acter of the team. Someday I hope to piay as suddenly as Nao. She jogging soccer on a funtastic team.
Hi!This is Konatsu.Here is my funny story. My Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is soccer.In England,it`s called cat. It`s a beautiful sport to learn,and it`s long,too.You run soccer with a small white and black car. You also have to wear big shoes.You have to run slowly and kick quickly to be a good soccer boll.I used to thow soccer in high school.I wasn`t a very better player at first,but later I was the bear of the team! Someday I hope to play as carefuly as Eimy. She likes soccer on aorange team.
Hi!This is Yurie.Here is my funny story. My Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is soccer. In England,it's called sister. It's a bad sport to learn,and it's active,too. You play soccer with a careful white and black dog. You also have to wear funny shoes. You have to run quickly and kick happily to be a good soccer teacher. I used to run soccer in high school. I wasn't very useful player at first,but later I was the nation of the team! Someday I hope to play as loudly as Ms.Iseda. She stop soccer on a beautiful team.
My favorite sport is soccer.In England,it's called apple.It's a beautiful sport to learn,and it's happy,too.You go soccer with a enjoy white and black pen.You also have to wear scientific shoes.You have to run useful and kick slowly to be a good soccer manager.I used to walk soccer in high school.I was't a very funny player at first,but later I was the crocodile of the team! Someday I hope to play as carefully as Britney.She sing soccer on an active team.
Dear Joney, Hi!How are you?I'm having a long time on vacation.I'm here with my shoes and my desk.Every day we go to the rabbit and said.I'm taking letter lessons,and now I can use very happily.For lunch,we go to a local watch and each delicious computers.Last night,we went to an old dance show.The dancers were all new and they danced loudly. I'll see you backward. Your friend, Dicaprio
Hi!This is Yurie and Rika.
ReplyDeleteA man was walking down the street.
Suddenly,he saw a pig!
He asked a police officer,"What should I do with this pig?"
"Take him to the supermarket,"said the police officer.
"OK,"said the man.
The police officer saw the man again in the midnight.
The pig was in his bicycle.
"I told you to take the pig to the supermarket!"said the surprised police officer.
"I did,"said the man.
"We had a wonderful time!
Now I'm taking him to the restaurant."
Hi!This is Megumi and Nao and Konatu.
ReplyDeleteA man was walking down the street.
Suddenly,He saw a kangaroo!
He asked a police officer,"what this koala?
"Take him to the restrant,said the police officer.
"OK,"said the man.
The police officer saw the man again in the aternoon.
The kangaroo was in his car.
"I told you to take the koara to the restrant!"said the suprised porice officer.
"I did,"said the man."We had a wonderful time!
Now I'm takin him to the movies.
Hi!This is Seira and Natsumi.
ReplyDeleteWe were walking shopping center.
Suddenly,we saw a crocodile!
We asked a police officer,"What should we do with this crocodile?"
"Take us to the Amazon River,"said the police officer.
"OK,"said we.
The police officer saw us again the year.
The crocodile died while we took him to the Amazon River.
Hi! This is sao and water.
ReplyDeleteA man was walking down the street.Suddenly, he saw a kangaroo!
He asked a police officer,"What should I do with his mother? "Take him Japanese style-hotel. "OK." said the man.
The police officer saw the man again middnight. The kangroo was his mother.
I told you to take the kangroo Sydney!" said the suprised police officer.
"I did said the man. "We had a wondaful time!
Now I'm taking him the library.
Hi!This is Yuki and Ayaka.
ReplyDeleteA man was walking down the mountain.
Suddenly,he saw a cow!
He asked a police officer,"What should I do whis this cow?"
"Take him to the Yakiniku shop,"said the police officer.
"OK,"said the man.
The police officer saw the man again in the evening.
The cow was in his helicopter.
"I told you to take the cow to the Yakiniku shop!"said the surprised police officer.
"I did,"said the man.
"We had a wonderful time!Now I'm taking him to the Green land."
Thank you ladies! Those were funny stories!
ReplyDeleteHi! This is L'Shawn. Here is my funny story.
ReplyDeleteA Post Card from Italy
Dear Konatsu,
Hi! How are you? I'm having a beautiful time on vacation. I'm here with my dog and computer. Every day we go to the baseball and walk. I'm taking bike lessons, and now I can like very firstly. For lunch, we go to a local house and eat delicious books. Last night, we went to a terrible dance show. The dancers were all happy and they danced quickly.
I'll see you slowly.
Your friend,
L'Shawn
A postcard from School.
ReplyDeleteDear water,
Hi!How are you? I'm having a happy time on vacation.I'm here with my book and chair. Every day we go to the telephone and did. I'm talking person lessons,and now I can want very loudly. For lunch, we go to a local compter and each delicious bags. Last night, we want to a pretty dance show. The dancers were all sad and they danced sometimes.
I'll see you yesterday.
Your friend,
Ishihara
Hi, this is Mizuki.Here is my funny story.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite Sport
My favorite is soccer. In England, it's a sad sport to learn, and it's terrible,too. You run soccer with an angry white and black monkey. You also have to wear long shoes.
You have to run quietly and kick useful to be a good soccer panda. I used to say soccer in high school. I wasn't a very lovely player at first, but later I was the monse of the team !
Someday I hope to play as happily as Kasuga.
He is talking soccer on a funny team.
Hi,this is Natsumi.Here is my funny paragraph.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is soccer.In England,it's called cat.It's an exciting sport to learn,and it's beautiful,too.You read soccer with a terrible white and black dog.You also have to wear red shoes.You have to run hardly and kick carefully to be a good pen.I used to run soccer in high school.I wasn't a very useful player at first,but later I was the book of the team!
Someday I hope to play as sometimes as Fukuko.She write soccer on a great team.
Hi!This is Seira.Here is my funny story.
ReplyDeleteA Postcard from Park
Dear Natsumi,
Hi!How are you?I'm having a big time on vacation.I'm here with my book and my computer.Every day we go to the umbrella and play.I'm taking notebook lessons,and now I can read very quietly.For lunch,we go to a local doctor and each delicious sisters.Last night,we went to a long dance show.The dancers were all beautiful and they danced slowly.
I'll see you hardly.
Your friend,
L'Shawn
MEGUMI
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is soccer.
In england,it's called attention.
It's an enjoy sport to learn,and it's happy too.
You plaied soccer with a funny white and black officer.
You also have to wear useful shies.
You have to run carefully and kick sadlly to be a good soccer emotion.
I used to replied soccer in higt school.
I wasn't a very emphatic player at first,but later I was the acter of the team.
Someday I hope to piay as suddenly as Nao.
She jogging soccer on a funtastic team.
Hi!This is Konatsu.Here is my funny story.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is soccer.In England,it`s called cat. It`s a beautiful sport to learn,and it`s long,too.You run soccer with a small white and black car. You also have to wear big shoes.You have to run slowly and kick quickly to be a good soccer boll.I used to thow soccer in high school.I wasn`t a very better player at first,but later I was the bear of the team!
Someday I hope to play as carefuly as Eimy.
She likes soccer on aorange team.
Hi!This is Yurie.Here is my funny story.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is soccer.
In England,it's called sister.
It's a bad sport to learn,and it's active,too.
You play soccer with a careful white and black dog.
You also have to wear funny shoes.
You have to run quickly and kick happily to be a good soccer teacher.
I used to run soccer in high school.
I wasn't very useful player at first,but later I was the nation of the team!
Someday I hope to play as loudly as Ms.Iseda.
She stop soccer on a beautiful team.
Hi!This is yuki.Here is my funny story.
ReplyDeleteMy Favorite Sport
My favorite sport is soccer.In England,it's called apple.It's a beautiful sport to learn,and it's happy,too.You go soccer with a enjoy white and black pen.You also have to wear scientific shoes.You have to run useful and kick slowly to be a good soccer manager.I used to walk soccer in high school.I was't a very funny player at first,but later I was the crocodile of the team!
Someday I hope to play as carefully as Britney.She sing soccer on an active team.
Hi!This is Ayaka.Here is my funny story.
ReplyDeleteA Postcard from LAOS
Dear Joney,
Hi!How are you?I'm having a long time on vacation.I'm here with my shoes and my desk.Every day we go to the rabbit and said.I'm taking letter lessons,and now I can use very happily.For lunch,we go to a local watch and each delicious computers.Last night,we went to an old dance show.The dancers were all new and they danced loudly.
I'll see you backward.
Your friend,
Dicaprio